Removal by rapid neutralisation of H2S in, oil, gas and water streams
- removal of H2S in waste gas streams for further processing or power production
- removal of H2S in storage tank vapor space
- removal of H2S accumulation at wellheads
- removal of H2S from biogas
- removal of H2S from sewage systems
Safety benefits due to elimination of toxic gases enabling safer operations
Environmental benefits by removal of odor nuisance
Economic benefit of gas utilisation
Economic benefit of improving oil quality
Economic and environmental benefit of improving water quality enabling its recovery and reuse.
Economic benefit in materials of construction and equipment downstream of H2S removal being manufactured from normal carbon steels.